The Near Love & Love That Endures – Faith-Based Books for the Weary Believer and Marriages in Need
If you are searching for a Christian devotional that actually speaks to the weary believer, or a marriage guide rooted in biblical principles, these two books were written for you.
My name is Otun Stephen Gbenga. I am a Nigerian Christian writer and the founder of ClearWord Writing Services. I write faith-based books for people who are tired of shallow encouragement. People who are hungry for something real. People who have been told to "just pray about it" one too many times.
I write for the ones who are still asking questions.
The Near Love – A Devotional for When God Feels Far Away
You can recite Romans 8:38-39. You know the words. You believe them. But somehow, the distance between what you know and what you feel is vast. You are not alone.
The Near Love is a Christian devotional for the believer who knows the theology of grace but has never really felt it land. Using the tragic story of King Saul, this book traces the slow drift of a heart that grows cold—not through dramatic sin, but through a thousand tiny retreats.
It is not a heavy theology book. It is not a quick fix. It is a companion for the journey home.
Inside, you will find a gentle diagnosis of spiritual drift, practical steps to reopen a hardened heart, honest reflection on the fear of people and the silence of God, and grace-filled practices for abiding in Christ.
This book is for: anyone who feels distant from God, believers struggling with doubt or spiritual dryness, and those who want to understand the difference between being loved and actually feeling loved.
Love That Endures – Biblical Principles for Resolving Marital Conflicts
Every marriage knows conflict. The question is not if you will disagree, but how you will handle it.
Love That Endures is a Christian marriage guide written for couples who want to build something that lasts. Drawing from the stories of Abraham and Sarah, Hosea and Gomer, and Priscilla and Aquila, this book walks you through why conflicts arise and what they reveal, God's blueprint for unity and covenant, how to communicate with grace, the healing power of forgiveness, the role of prayer in restoring peace, and practical steps to rebuild trust and intimacy.
It includes reflection questions for individuals or couples, short prayers for each chapter, and further Bible readings for deeper study.
This book is for: newlyweds building a foundation, couples navigating difficult seasons, and anyone who wants to grow in their marriage.
About the Author
I hold a First-Class degree in Theology and a Master's in Philosophy from the University of Ibadan. I am a philosopher, a theologian, and a writer. Through ClearWord Writing Services, I write faith-based books that speak to the heart of the believer and the challenges of everyday life.
I write from Ibadan, Nigeria. I write because I believe the right words at the right time can change everything.
Explore the Collection on Ko-fi
Both books are available on Ko-fi as instant EPUB downloads. Read on your phone, tablet, or e-reader.
📚 Shop here: https://ko-fi.com/clearwordwritingservices/shop
Thank you for reading. Thank you for supporting this work. And if you are tired, I hope you find rest in these pages.
— Otun Stephen Gbenga
ClearWord Writing Services ✍️

Comments
Post a Comment