Welcome to ClearWord Writing Services – A New Home for Words
Hello and welcome.
My name is Stephen. I am a writer, philosopher, and theologian from Ibadan, Nigeria. I hold a First-Class degree in Theology and a Master's in Philosophy from the University of Ibadan.
For over six years, I have helped pastors preach with clarity, students submit with confidence, and authors finally finish their books.
This is the official blog for ClearWord Writing Services.
What You Will Find Here:
I will use this space to share updates about my books, writing tips, and reflections on faith, creativity, and the journey of a Nigerian author.
Some posts will be devotional. Others will be practical. Some will just be honest thoughts from a writer trying to make sense of the world.
My Books:
I have written fiction, devotionals, and practical guides. You can browse and buy them all on Ko-fi.
📚 Shop here: https://ko-fi.com/clearwordwritingservices/shop
Need Something Written?
If you need a sermon, a devotion, a short story, or an academic paper, I am available for hire.
📧 Email: stephenotun26@gmail.com
📱 WhatsApp: +2348144924210
Thank You
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you find something here that speaks to you.
Come back soon.
— Stephen
ClearWord Writing Services

Comments
Post a Comment